The Harvey Jacket is a cropped rigid jean jacket by sustainable clothing brand Boyish Jeans and is made in part from recycled materials. The Harvey's boxy fit and raw hem are the coolest twist on a denim jacket that we've seen - and the honey pot yellow color is just to die for, especially for the spring.
- Color: The Honey Pot (Yellow)
- Also available in Ashes & Diamonds
- Details: Boxy fit, no stretch / rigid denim, boxy fit
- Origin: Made in L.A.
Some reasons to love this brand:
- Sustainable & Ethical:
- Woven labels are made from recycled plastic bottles
- Buttons and rivets are made from recycled metal
- Hangtags made from recycled paper (ours are recycled too! :))
- Safer dyes like Reduced Indigo
- Making an effort for social change, Boyish partners with the non-profit One Percent for the Planet, meaning they give at least 1% of their annual profits to organization that share their core values of sustainability and equality.
It's the small details that make all the difference and show that a brand truly cares - that's what made us want to carry Boyish Jeans in the first place.
Pair this with our Corey High-Rise Skirt for a fun monochromatic look. Toss a white tee or tank underneath to break up the gray on gray while still keep it fresh.
- Fit: Boxy, slightly oversized
- Modeled in a size small
- Model's Measurements: 5'11" Height, 25" Waist, 36.5" Hip
- Jacket Measurements: 20 1/2” Front High Point Shoulder, 41" Sweep
- Materials: 70% BCI Cotton, 30% Recycled Cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry on low or hang dry.
Boyish Jeans is an ethical and sustainable denim brand. Like DL1961, Boyish uses 1/3 the amount of water that most denim brands use and they recycle their water so there’s no water pollution in their manufacturing process. To reduce carbon emissions, Boyish’s manufacturing facilities are all located within 30 miles of each other. To ensure safe and fair working conditions for their employees, Boyish never uses toxic chemicals in its process and creates accountability for ethical production by use of a 3rd party auditing company called Intertek.
Driven by a Zero Waste mentality, Boyish Jeans recycles all of their own cutting waste either back into new fabrics or for industrial use. The brand also recycled cotton in every pair of denim and makes about 1/5 of its products from deadstock or vintage fabrics - remanufactured clothing can save 10K LBS of CO2 emissions a year - what, whaaaat.
Images courtesy of Boyish Jeans.
Free 3-DayShipping to the United States on orders over $50. Read more about our Shipping & Returns policy.